Come join the team of a recently established IT, Networking and Communications hardware reseller. Our online company is growing quick and we could use more talent on our side. We are currently seeking a person with CSR experience who can communicate effectively with our clients as well as our team. Lots of room for advancement, come show us how you can shine!
The CSR position will also entail some E-commerce tasks therefore a working knowledge of software or backend experience would be an asset.
- Communicating with clients, answering phone calls, taking orders over the phone, processing payments, resolving shipping issues, overall meeting customer needs
- Handling pick up orders and taking payment
- Transposing online orders into our accounting software
- Scanning orders for fraudulent transactions i.e. address/client verification and due diligence
- Creating/adding products to our online catalogue/database
- Monitoring online stock levels as well as coordinating with purchaser to fulfill orders
- Pro-actively monitoring unfulfilled orders and resolving issues
- Overseeing customer returns, replacements and refunds
- Possibly assist with light warehouse duties from time to time, such as picking and packing orders
- Possible advancement to a team leader/supervisor or inside sales position
- Customer service or inside sales experience is an asset
- Strong software knowledge, Quick Books and BigCommerce is as bonus
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken
- Strong French skills, spoken and written
- Excellent web searching skills (product research, client info, shipping address)
- Ability to contribute to a team while also working independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask
- Problem solver, critical thinking, tactful
- Tech knowledge, if you like tech or know tech, we sell tech! This is a great opportunity to learn more about the technology industry specifically networking, communications, telecom, data storage, surveillance and cloud.
- Customer Service: 1-year (Preferred)
- E-commerce: 1-year (Preferred)
- Inside Sales: 1-year (Preferred but not required)
- 2 weeks of paid vacation
- Additional sick days or family days if needed
- 2 volunteer days if interested
- Team Bonuses and Staff Lunches
- Semi newly built office space, new comfy ergonomic chairs with the latest technology
- Fun office atmosphere with unlimited free coffee, tea and fruits
- Located conveniently near the intersection of Henri-Bourassa Ouest and Blvd Thimens
- Free onsite parking
- Hard working, respectful and friendly coworkers
Ville St-Laurent, Montreal, QC (H4S 1P4)
Salary: $35,000 to $38,000 depending on qualifications
Full-time, permanent, semi-flexible: Monday to Friday: 8:30am-5:00pm / 9:00am-5:30pm
To apply, please send your resume in pdf format to email@example.com and indicate the position in the subject line.
Thank you for your consideration!